Services & Fees
Physiotherapy is a clinical health science and profession that aims to diagnose, rehabilitate and improve people with movement disorders by using evidence-based, natural methods such as exercise, motivation, adapted equipment, education and advocacy.
A Physiotherapist must under-go the following to become a “Chartered Physiotherapist”:
- Complete a Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy (BSc Physio) degree from an accredited Physiotherapy program.
- Spend over 1,000 hours in hospitals whilst studying of the Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy (BSc Physio)
- Acquire licence and insurance from the Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists (ISCP)
- Become a member of the Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists (MISCP)
What to expect
At your first appointment Mick will take you a thorough history related to your symptoms, followed by a physical assessment so that the correct treatment can be executed as quickly as possible. An appropriate individual management plan will be discussed with you and we will organise further investigations if appropriate. Mick will educate you about your injury and what you can do to prevent further injury.
Sessions will last about 30 minutes.
- Our Standard Consultation fee is €50. This includes physiotherapy, sports physiotherapy, sports/deep tissue massage and dry needling.
- Shockwave Therapy is €80.
- Students and energie fitness members: We are currently offering a special rate of 40 euro for 3rd level students and gym members.
- Special rates are also available for all sports clubs.